Tuesday 4 December 2018

More Surprises


Oh my dear friends, I just love this time of year 'cos it is my birthday as well as Christmas and today the postie man bringed another parcel for me which sended me into overdrive 'cos it was from my friend J. and inside there were two mouses for me and as soon as I sniffed them I was off! I was in seventh heaven and I played with them, and sniffed them and rolled in them and I loved it millions so thank you very much J. I just love my presents and my MH says thank you to for the lovely things you sended to her but she will tell you herself.



I have had a very good day and I played lots with my little mouses and I had a couple of trips outside to play for a while 'cos the weather on my little island was quite good, but there were no little animals around for me to tell them all about my birthday presents. Shame! But I can tell you, sure I can?



There's not a lot of news but I heard my humans saying that at the weekend they are going to put up my Christmas tree and that made me very happy 'cos I just love my tree and now that I am a growed up puss I know that I don't climb up the tree like I used to do when I was a baby puss.


Although I might need to see something at the top, sure I might? Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment