Wednesday 5 December 2018

No More Surprises


The postie man didn’t bring me any presents today, but that’s ok ‘cos I heard my MH tell my DH that she was going to Kirkwall on Friday and I know she is going to get my birthday present. I am so excited ‘cos I have no idea what she will buy, but I shall let you know.

I have had a very good day with just me and my MH in my house while my DH was at the shop but we had good fun. She wasn’t very busy so there was lots of time for me and we played together lots of times which made me very happy indeed. I did go outside for a while but it is a bit lonely so I am happier inside especially when the Boss isn’t chasing the vacuum cleaner all over my house.


She had to go out for a while tonight, but as soon as she comed home, I plonked my adorable little self on her knee and that’s where I am as she is writing to you. And I am very, very happy 😃

2 comments:

  1. You give hugs like Aslan gives hugs, Squeak. I know you MH loves it. You look very satisfied as you cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo of you and the Boss sharing a cuddle. Megs only hugs me when she feels like it - usually in bed.xx

    ReplyDelete