Saturday 1 December 2018

Saturday Again


I think if I had a favourite day it would be Saturday, but I really like all my days nearly the same. However, Saturday is a wee bit special in I my house 'cos my humans have a very lazy day and the vacuum cleaner stays in the utility room and that means I can get peace, plus it also means that there is always lots of time for me whenever I want a cuddle so I think Saturday is my favouritist day and today was a good Saturday.



The weather was quite good so I did manage to get outside whenever I wanted but to be honest, I was so happy inside that I didn't go out too much. AND! That naughty pussy cat was back in my garden eating all the food that we put out for the birdies and even when my DH and then my MH went out to chase it away, it comed back again. I sat on my window sill and hissed at it, but it didn't make any difference. It just stayed there. Sigh. Maybe it is coming to see me so maybe I will go out tomorrow and have a wee word with said pussycat.


And now for a little secret. In two weeks time it will be my birthday again and I will be a whole nine years old. Wow! I am getting old, but I am still adorable----and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment