Thursday 13 December 2018

Two More Sleeps....


… And it will be my birthday and I will be a whole nine years old. WOW! I am getting more and more excited and keep having a wee sniff at all the things under my tree to see what might be for me, but I will soon find out.

It has been another very windy day on my little island and my weather man friend told me it is going to be a lot worser over the weekend, so I think it might be a long time before I can get out to play. My MH is hoping that the wind might go away tomorrow because it is the little children's party in our Hall and she doesn't like going out in the wind in case she blows away.


She told me that one time she had blowed up a lot of balloons for some of the games and she put them in a bag in her car but when she got to the Hall, a great big gust of wind comed as soon as she opened her car door and all the balloons escaped and blowed away some place else! Oh dear, it was a wee bit sad but a big bit funny.

There's not too much news 'cos I haven't been doing much but I am very well and I hope you are well too.


No comments:

Post a Comment