Sunday 2 December 2018

Very Quiet


We have all been very lazy today and although I was out hunting and doing pussy cat things once or twice, there was nothing very exciting happening on my little island so I was happier inside were my MH had lots of cuddles waiting for me and I had lots of them so that was good.


My MH talks on her phone to some of her friends on a Sunday and I have figured out that if I plonk my adorable little self on her knee while she is on the phone, then her other hand scritches my lugs and I just sit there and purr till she has finished. It is good fun and I like it very much indeed and I did it today so I was a very happy little Squeak.



I did go outside but all the sheeps are away to another field and I haven't found out where it is yet and all the cows are in the barns for the winter time, so it is a bit lonely for me and I am happier inside, but that means I don't have much news for you. But, my friend J. sended me a video of two pussycats who live on the same street in some place called London and they don't really like one another and it made me think of the naughty puss that comes to my garden and stares in the window at me and then eats the dinner that we put out for the birdies, so maybe my MH can make a video of me and I could be famous too. A good idea. yes? YES!


I might have some more news tomorrow 'cos my MH told me today that she has finished all her Christmas cards so she will have more time for me and that is good. She says she just has to buy the stamps now and stick them all on but I don't think I can help her to do that.


But I will watch her and see what she does just in case she changes her mind and lets me help 'cos I like helping. LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment