Friday 15 February 2019

All Done!


Well, nearly. My kitchen is nearly all back to normal again with just a couple of little bits to be done tomorrow and that is very good indeed. But the not so very good bit is that my house is still a bit messy with all the paint pots and trays and brushes and stuff that my DH needs to put away tomorrow. That's OK though 'cos it won't take him too long and there's not a lot for my MH to do so I will be her main concern again. Just like it was before all this and just how it should be.



I have had quite a good day although not one of the best because of all the work going on in my house but it is getting better and because the weather was warmer today I was able to get out to play for a wee while so that cheered me up but I know I am going to be a very happy puss tomorrow when my house is just the way I like it.

And I am back to being the centre of attraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment