Saturday 25 May 2019

Sorry


I know I have neglected all my friends this week and I hope you haven’t worried about me. I am well but I don’t have very much news ‘cos I haven’t been doing a lot. In fact I have been sleeping and cuddling up to my MH when she is on our couch.

Our weather hasn’t been very good this week with rain and mist and it has been a wee bit cold so not really Squeak weather but I have forced my adorable little self to go out and see what is happening on my little island. I am a inquisitive little puss! Hee hee

Yesterday I had a very lazy day ‘cos both my humans had to go to Stromness but I got lots of cuddles when they comed home and then I had to look after the old dear ‘cos her little legs were tired with all the walking she made them do, but I like it when she needs me to help her.


I have one bit of tragic news and I only know this ‘cos my humans thought I was sleeping when they were talking. They were saying something about a MOT which I didn’t understand but I nearly jumped out of my adorable little skin when I heard them saying
V-E-T!

I am sleeping now but I shall have to think of a way to avoid another ginormous needle being stucked into my body. It’s just not right, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment