Saturday 20 July 2019

Hello!


So, I am back talking to you which means that my humans are back home with me again and we are all very happy indeed.

I have been spending lots of my time just sitting on my MH's knee purring lots and lots to tell her I am a very happy Squeak now that they are back home with me. I missed them lots but I had very good fun with my friend R. and she looked after me brilliantly 'cos she loves me too. We had lots of cuddles and plays and she tooked pictures of me to send to my dear old MH which made her very happy too 'cos she misses me when she is away and she worries that I might be not happy, but I was very fine indeed.


I have been in and out lots today and the weather on my little island isn't too bad and my MH says if it is dry tomorrow, we might cut the grass. It isn't too long 'cos R.'s little brother J. comed up and cut it and I had a wee play with him too so I have had lots of company.

I will write to you again tomorrow and tell you some more of my news but I just wanted to tell you that everything with me now is just purr-fect again.

No comments:

Post a Comment