Sunday 15 September 2019

Oh Dear


What a day and a night and a other day it has been! I am not a happy puss at all 'cos I haven't been able to get outside for days and days and days! My poor old MH is getting really worried for me. The nearest to the outside I have been is when she opened the door for me, but only my adorable little nose left the house….. the rest of me stayed in the porch.


I suppose you will have guessed that we have had really bad weather with millions of raindrops which were so loud against my windows that we had to turn up the television 'cos we couldn't hear a thing. Now, the rain is bad enough, but it comed with a ginormous wind and it was this naughty wind that keeped me in 'cos my MH was frightened it would blow me away and I think it might have 'cos it blowed away some of our ornaments but luckily enough my DH catched them before they got very lost.

So, I don't have any news at all but apart from being a tad fed up, I am fine and I hope you are all fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment