Monday 27 January 2020

A New Habit


I am doing something a wee bit different at nights now and it is making me very happy indeed and I am sure you will be interested to know what this is, and of course I shall tell you.

During the day times when my humans are busy I just wander about my house having snoozes or cuddles and that is good but then at night time after we have all had our dinner we settled down and I used to sleep on my mat or in my wee hoose, but recently I have decided to sit on my MH’s knee and help her to have her coffee and biscuit and that makes both of us very happy indeed.


There is only one slight wee problem and that is my dear old MH finds it difficult to read her book or write on her computer with my adorable little body in the way but she doesn’t really mind and you all know why, don’t you.

‘Cos she loves me millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment