Thursday 16 January 2020

A Wee Bit Better


Well, when I say it is a wee bit better, it is just the wind that is not too bad today, but inside my house is a wee bit all upset because for some reason known only to her dear wee self, my beloved MH decided it was time to decorate our utility room and of course my DH always does as she tells him......well, nearly always. Hee hee


A wee while back they papered and painted all of my house except the utility room and now that has to be done and all the paper is off the walls and all the things that were in there are someplace else and because my humans are busy, there is not as much time for me as I demand, but my DH told me we are having a quiet weekend before they begin working on Monday and he promised me millions of attention, so I might stop sulking soon!

On the other paw........ Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment