Sunday 2 August 2020

Me Again


I still don't have very much news for you but I just want to let you know that I am still a very well little puss.

The weather on my little island has been quite good and my humans have been doing some work in my garden so I have been keeping a watchful eye on them to make sure they don't make any big mistakes and so far they have been doing fine.


I have found a couple of wee places to hide in so that I can have some peace and quiet but I am afraid the pesky swallows have been annoying me and one day I had to call to my MH to come out and let me get home 'cos one naughty birdie kept dive bombing me and I didn't like it very much at all. My dear old MH comed into the garden and chased all the birdies away and I got home safely. I gived her a big cuddle and she was happy.

So, my dear friends I am happy and well and I hope you are all well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment