Monday 16 August 2010

Sleepy Puss



I think I may have overdone it a wee bit yesterday with all my exercise as I have been feeling a wee bit tired today.

So I had a long lie and went out to play at eight o'clock and it was lovely and warm, so I lay in the long grass and just listened and sniffed. There are a lot of sparrows and swallows still flying near my house and I just lie and watch them and wag my tail for them, but I was too tired today to even try to chase them. I think I have worked out that I won't be able to catch them, so I don't even bother trying.

However, I have been catching daddy-long-legs that come into my house when the window is open for me so my MH's windows have lots of adorable wee nose prints on them again. Oops! She doesn't get angry with me though, she just smiles and tickles my lugs. I think she loves me--and really who can blame her. I am adorably lovable!

I lay on my path in the sunshine for a wee while and that's what today's picture is. Maybe I will have lots more energy tomorrow. I shall let you know.

Be good, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment