Tuesday 9 November 2010

Good Good Good



I have had a super duper day today 'cos the wind has gone away again and I have been in and out of my window all day, but I nearly lost one of my nine lives and I will tell you why.

My humans were having visitors for lunch and my MH was setting the table and opened one of the drawers, and being a very normal, nosey puss cat, I nipped into the drawer to have a wee look, but my MH didn't notice that I gone down the back of the drawer and so she shut it HARD! Ouch!! I had a very loud MEOW and my MH got a big fright and let me out again. I didn't get hurt, but I got a wee bit of a fright, although I think my MH got a bigger fright than me. I might not do that again----for a wee while anyway!

The visitors came and made a fuss of me which I just loved. Lots of people come to my house and they all make a big fuss of me, so I am getting used to all the adoration. I like being adored.

I had a wee rest on the back of my couch and that's when my MH took this picture. When I lie on the couch I can look out of the window and see the sea, and I can see all the boats sailing past, so I never get bored.
I like watching the boats.

1 comment:

  1. Those drawers thingies can be a right feline nuisance!

    Down over here in NZ we have Springtime. Despite the increase in sunny hours Zebby Cat is choosing to snoozle and sleep a lot. I guess he is waiting for the full on summer sun (and he is getting old too).

    Dear Squeak - I hope life continues to treat both you and your dear humans very well, sending care and huggles to you all,

    Michelle xxx (with a mildly snoring Zebedee in the background)

    ReplyDelete