Thursday 16 December 2010

Ups and Downs



Well, when I wakened up this morning I was a very happy puss cat 'cos the snow had come back and was outside in my garden. So I gulped down my breakfast, and ran outside, and that's when it hit me.

It was HAIL! And it was SORE hail!! It was hitting me everywhere and it hurt, so I was back in the house before my MH had time to call my name, and I have been in all day.

I am quite happy playing in my house 'cos I have lots to do and my humans play with me lots of times, so I never get bored, but I wish it had been real snow----maybe tomorrow!

I had a good birthday day yesterday and had a special dinner of chicken which I just love. My MH sang happy birthday to me and gave me a special cuddle so it was a very good day and I am now a growed-up pussy cat, but I won't let it change me.

I am still going to be a rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment