Friday 28 January 2011

Ho Hum!



Still no birdies at MY birdbath and I am getting a wee bit fed up waiting. My MH says it is because I am there that the birds won't come, but if I am not there, then I can't play with them. What is a puss cat to do?

AND, my humans have just told me that they are going to the Hall tonight where everybody is going to play on the Wii and I am not invited!! You all know that I am very good on the Wii and yet I have to stay home. Oh dear, what is a puss cat to do?

I have been helping my DH to get his greenhouse ready for all his plants and vegetables and then I lay on the back of my couch and watched my MH making some more cards. She has been very busy making these 'cos she says she likes to do it during the winter so that she can play outside with me in the summer, so I am not complaining.

There has been no wind today so we have been able to leave the living room window open and I can nip in and out whenever I feel like and that makes me happy.

A thought. If my humans leave it open tonight when they go out, I could nip out and go to the Hall to play on the Wii!

A brilliant idea!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Squeak - I started writing a profound comment on Cats vs. birdie-baths only Zebby came along and tapped me on the ankle with a gently clawed paw. Ten minutes of cuddles and snuggles, tickle all around his face and under his chin while Zeb sat up in my arms, purring very melodically, and I've completely forgotten what my warnings for you were!

    Please do try to remember that MH and DH want the birdies to visit so maybe you could try watching the birdie-bath from inside for a bit ....... do this nicely and maybe your H's wont close your window when the birdies appear (toes crossed for you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Michelle. I am learning lots of things from you and Zebby as well as from my humans, so I think I might be the smartest pussy cat in Orkney. I am certainly the adorablest!
    But I hope your memory comes back soon.

    Lots of purrs to you and Zebby

    ReplyDelete