Friday 25 February 2011

SEE?



Here is the picture I promised you of my new toy. My DH took the new feathers and some of the old feathers that I hadn't torn to shreds and he made me a new toy which we played with last night and today. It has a bell on it too, so I have great fun with it.

All is well chez Squeak and we have all been working and playing lots of times, so it is good. My DH has started doing a HUGE jigsaw and I have been warned not to jump up to see what he is doing in case I scatter some of the pieces, and so far I have been a good pussy cat, but I am not too sure how long it will last.

My DH likes doing jigsaws and when they are finished, he makes them into a picture so we can hang them up, so when it is finished, my MH will take a photograph and you can see what he has been doing, although it might take him a long time.

I was out playing a lot last night and I saw quite a lot of mouses which I just chased for a wee while but I didn't kill them 'cos they were just little and I am a good puss.

But I LOVE chasing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment