Thursday 17 February 2011

SHEEPS!



I have sheeps in the front of my house and I can watch them out of the window of my living room and I am a very happy little puss.

The nice farmer who leaves his shed door open for me to play with the mouses, put some of his sheeps in the field and I have been out playing with them today. The picture on today's post shows us just setting out s few ground rules, like I can come into your field if I want, but you can't come into my garden. A few hisses from me and a swish or two of my adorable little tail, got everything sorted out, and my personal photographer was on the spot, as usual, to record it all for posterity and for my blog!

I am hoping that these are going to be mummy sheeps and I can play with the little lambs when they are made, 'cos I did that last summer and I liked it a lot.

I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Now I understand why your humans have the wire mesh fence all around your garden - so the sheepies can't find your birdiebath. Please becareful of getting too close to the sheepies sharp hooves until after their babies are all running around, you see the sheepies might be a bit nervous before then. Your Springtime wiil be so much fun!

    We are still enjoying our summer but that sun is going to bed a few minutes earlier every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. I know to stay away when the baby sheeps are very little 'cos I saw them last year when I was little too and I kept away until the baby sheeps were a bit bigger and the mummy sheeps let me play with them.

    We all had good fun and I hope it will be the same this year too.

    Your sun is going to bed earlier and ours is staying up later so maybe our summer is on its way. I hope so, 'cos I like the hot weather and the long summer days!

    Lots of purrs and squeaks to you and Zebby

    ReplyDelete