Sunday 20 February 2011

Well-----



It is still wet and windy so I have been in the house all day today and have just watched the sheeps through the window which has been very fine. I am happy and the sheeps seem happy too.

My MH has been doing some more of her cards so I have been watching her and then she plays with me for a wee while when she is finished. All my feathers have come off one of my toys so my DH will need to put new ones on for me. I shall ask my MH to take a picture so you can see what he has done.

Tonight is our Dancing on Ice night and I like that. When it was snowy and icy here in the winter, I was nearly dancing a few times 'cos it is very hard to control four adorable little feets when it is very slippy but as usual I managed beautifully!!

2 comments:

  1. Sheepies Okay in the wind, and a happy MH and Squeak - that's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheeps don't seem to mind the rain and the wind, and my humans said 'NO' when I asked if a little one could come into my house! So I guess thye will all have to stay outside.

    I hope you and Zebby are well and happy. Much purring and squeaking from Squeak.

    ReplyDelete