Sunday 6 March 2011

Not Again!!



Yes. The pesky painters are at it again and this time it is our bedroom! Just when I was beginning to relax and enjoy my adorable little self again, my MH started packing away all the things from our bedroom and she told me that the painting was going to start tomorrow. Oh joy!!

There are lots of soft toys on top of the wardrobe and they all belong to my MH and she took them all off today and put them in black sacks so that they wouldn't get painted. There are lots of little ones, but the two in today's picture are the biggest and they wouldn't go into sacks, so we just sat them on the bed and I cuddled up beside them which was nice.

The teddy bear is about 45 years old and is called Phredd and he growls if you turn him over and he is my MH's favourite. The hippo is called Dounby 'cos my MH won him at the Dounby Show which is a farmers show and takes place every year and farmers take and show all their animals and some win prizes, and there are lots of stalls selling all kinds of things and my MH won Dounby in a raffle and brought him home.

My MH likes all her soft toys but she loves me the best, so that is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment