Sunday 3 April 2011

A Funny Old Day


It has been full of bits and pieces today. My humans had a lazy morning and then they started doing wee jobs around the house and I was able to follow them and see what they were doing.

My DH was working outside and in his greenhouse so I played outside and I explored the greenhouse too. There is a wee seat with a cushion on it, and I am comfortable there, so I spent quite a lot of the morning there as well as in the garden.I don't think I will be in my house an awful lot in the Spring. I shall just nip in to see that the oldies are Ok and that they don't need me for anything.

My MH went visiting with her friends, but she played with me when she came back until we both needed a wee rest, so she used her laptop and I sat on the back of my couch watching her.

I like sitting there, 'cos I can see all that is happening in my living room, but I can also look out of the window and watch all the boats sailing past, and I can also see if there are any birdies in my garden.

It is a very good seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment