Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bits and Pieces



It has been a funny day today 'cos the weather has been good and then it has been bad and I have been a tad confused 'cos I don't know whether to play outside or stay indoors.

My MH was away out again but just for a wee while this morning, and I decided to have a sleep on my bed while she was away and then I was ready to play when she came home.

I had my usual trip to the greenhouse and then I played in the garden and today's picture shows me just watching for the wee birdies to come and have a bath, but for some reason they don't come when I am waiting for them.

Maybe they don't know I am a very good puss, so I shall have to try and spread the word somehow.

It is raining just now, so I think we shall all be staying in my house tonight, but I shall keep my humans amused and make sure they get plenty of exercise looking after me. I know they will like that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment