Friday 8 July 2011

Peppermint Puss



We have been able to get out to play today 'cos the rain came in the morning when we were all sleeping and it went away when we got up, so me and my DH were outside a lot while my MH hoovered and dusted and ironed and washed windows and did lots of cleaning.

I offered to help her by chasing the duster when she was trying to clean all the ornaments, but she said I wasn't really helping, so I went off in a little huff for a while until she tickled my tummy and then I forgave her!

We have a big patch of mint outside my door and that's where I like to sit and I can hide from the birdies and I can watch what they are doing without them seeing me. I did this today until my MH brought out the lawn mower and cut all the grass. I decided to go exploring at this point.

I hate the lawn mower but it does make my grass look good, so I suppose I will just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment