Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Bedtime Story




I was just thinking. I have been telling you about all the things I do through the day, so today I thought I would tell you about my night times.

I sometimes go outside in the evenings and I do some hunting and exploring and some lying around and listening and then I come in, but my favourite place at night is on my window sill.

I love to sit on my window sill with my adorable little bottom inside my house and my equally adorable little head in the outside and I sniff all the air and listen for birdies and animals. This is fine as long as the North wind isn't blowing 'cos then it blows the pictures off my walls and my humans have to hold on to their chairs! :) Hee hee.

Then it is bed time. My MH goes to bed quite early but my DH stays up late, and I go with my MH. When she goes into bed, we play a wee game and she puts her hand under the covers and I spring on it and kill it. We play this for a wee while and then she tickles my tummy and I settle down as she reads her book or listens to her ipod.

When she puts the light out, she gives me another tickle and tells me she loves me, and right at that minute I am the happiest pussy cat in the en-tire world.

Then I sleep until about eight o'clock in the morning when my exciting day starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment