Monday 8 August 2011

Monster



My MH says I have been a monster today, and I must admit that I have been a tad high spirited. It is windy and wet on my little island today, so I haven't been outside much, and I have a lot of energy to get rid of. SO, I think maybe I have been a bit of a monster---but just a little monster.

I started off helping my MH to do all her dusting but I ended up chasing the duster, so it didn't really touch the places it was supposed to. Then I went down the back of my television 'cos I decided to find out where all the people stayed who came on to my screen, but I still haven't found them, so I shall have to keep looking.

I went into the greenhouse for a wee while with my DH but I behaved myself there 'cos we were busy working with the tomatoes and the plants, then I went into the gym with the Boss and when she was on her bike, I raced up and down the treadmill and I even jumped up the wall which gave her a fright! Tee hee.

In the afternoon, my MH decided to make some more cards and she had all her stuff spread out over the table when I decided to have a very close look, and I am afraid everything landed on the floor, and yours truly nearly landed in the soup pot! So right at that minute, I decided I was safer outside in the wind, and oft I went.

I chased a few leaves and ran all over my garden and that got rid of some of my energy so that when I got back into the house, I was ready for a wee sleep.

But I wonder what mischief I can get up to tonight!?

No comments:

Post a Comment