Monday 29 August 2011

MUCH Happier



Yes. I am much happier today 'cos I have been able to get outside to play. The wind is still blowing but it is not a 'I'll blow you away' wind, so I was quite safe when I went into my garden.

I did a lot of sniffing and chasing and just enjoying being outside and then when the rain came on, I would nip back into my house, so I am a happy puss, which means my humans are happy too.

I was in a bad mood yesterday, but my humans played a lot with me so my mood got better and today's picture is of me in my favourite hiding place as I was playing with my bit of string.

The nice farmer from next door came into see me last night and gave me a wee cuddle which was nice. He says he came to see my humans, but I think he really came to see me.

You can tell my modesty is back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment