Friday 20 January 2012

Change of Plan



Well, secretly I am a very happy puss, but I have had to put on my 'I'm so disappointed for you' face. My humans were supposed to be going away to Kirkwall tonight and I was to be left on my own until they came back in the morning. My friends J. and A. were going to stay with me for a wee while, but my MH wouldn't be there for me to cuddle into during the night time, but then the weather decided to change their plans and they couldn't go. :)))

It has been a good day today and I have been out playing and chasing flies in my garden and then I helped my MH doing her sequin picture. We are making a very good job of it and my DH likes it too.

I will go out to play after I have had my after-dinner nap, but my little friend the weather man said that the wind is going to be very bad later and tomorrow, and the boat man told my humans that there might not be a boat to bring them home tomorrow and that's why they decided not to go away and leave me. :))) I am still pretending to be sad for them---but only on my outside. My inside is VERY happy!

My MH mentioned hibernation again, so if you don't hear from me for a while, you will know she REALLY means it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment