Friday 10 February 2012

Happy Happy Me!



Today is messages from the boat day and one of my humans has to go to the pier and collect them and then bring them home to me and then unpack the boxes and that's when I start getting excited 'cos there is always something for me to play with---and today was no exception.

Sometimes it is a big bit of string, but today my MH dropped a piece of cellophane paper on my kitchen floor and yours truly had a ball! It slided all over the floor and I slided all over the floor after it and I was under the table and nearly inside the fridge until my MH moved me. Ooops!

Then I carried it into the bedroom and played with it on top of my blanket which is on top of my bed and I went round and round in circles until I was very nearly dizzy.

But then I noticed that I had made my bed quite warm, and by this time I was quite tired, so I just lay down and had a very long afternoon sleep. I was quite sleepy anyway 'cos I didn't come home this morning until three o'clock! My MH was already in her bed and my DH was getting a wee bit annoyed 'cos he had to get up early to get the boat to go to Stromness to help in the Cats Protection shop, so I nearly got a row.

Nearly, but not quite. I am just TOO adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment