Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nothing to Report



I don't have any exciting news for you 'cos today has been a normal day with my humans at home doing their daily chores, and me watching over them as usual.

It has been a good day so we have been outside a fair wee bit and my MH has been taking pictures of boats and things, so I stayed out of the way of the camera for a while, but she got me eventually!

We were in the gym and she worked hard again and then we ran round and round the grass until we were tired. She made some more cards, but I just had a sleep on my couch while she was doing that. AND, I sleept on the bit where I am not supposed to be, but my MH didn't see me, so it was OK. You see, there is a blanket on my couch and it covers most of it, but not the bit where my MH sits 'cos she hasn't got sharp claws like me, and I am SUPPOSED to sit on my blanket, but when my humans are not looking, I sit on the 'human' bit and not on the 'cat' bit!

Oh, I am naughty! Adorable, but naughty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment