Monday 9 April 2012

Gardening



Oh we have been so very, very busy! My friend J. came over to my house to help my DH spread all the chips and I had to supervise, but we all did our jobs very well and my garden is looking very lovely again. Even the Boss is pleased! And the picture today is me getting a drink before my DH puts the jug out again for the summer.

I played out lots yesterday and I have been out for most of today, so I will probably be quite tired soon. My humans stayed up late last night 'cos they were watching the golf, and I stayed up too. Then me and my MH went to bed and we had a wee bedtime chat and that's when she tells me she loves me and I purr back at her. Sometimes she has to tell me to be quieter 'cos she can't get to sleep for the noise!

But what she doesn't know is that when she was sound asleep and dreaming-----do humans dream of mouses like cats do? Note to self--ask MH what she dreams about. Anyway, when she is sleeping, I get up and my DH lets me out to play again, but we don't tell her and when she wakes up in the morning and I am there curled up at her feet, she thinks I have been there all night! Hee hee :))))

I hope she doesn't read this today, or my secret is out. And you won't tell her, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment