Tuesday 24 April 2012

Spider-Cat


That's what my MH called me today 'cos I did something that she thought was amazing.

We were in the big cupboard again and I had climbed up the step ladder and then I jumped from the top step, right up onto the top shelf of the cupboard and I did some exploring 'cos there are bags and things up there that need a good sniff. Then my MH called for me and she and my DH watched to see how I got down, although they were thinking IF I could get down! However, I just walked down the door,and they howled with laughter, and it was then that my MH called me 'spider-cat'.

I had a good night last night and I played hide-and-seek with my DH and he didn't know where I was. I had come in the window and I went into my wee hoose but he didn't see me, and he was looking all over for me 'cos he wanted to get to bed.

Well, I knew he was looking for me, but I snuggled right into the back corner of the wee hoose and lay very, very still and even my wagger behaved itself, but then I got excited and started to purr, and he heard me and found me! But we had a wee giggle before he went away to bed.

I do like to keep the old dears amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment