Thursday 5 April 2012

Working Hard



We have all been working hard today, but me and my DH have been working the hardest.

My MH did some cleaning again but she just wheeled the vacuum cleaner around and tickled the furniture with her duster, while me and my DH worked VERY hard!

We were outside in the garden and we were moving all the chips onto my garden and onto some of my paths and they are looking good now, but we are both tired tonight. MY DH was quite pleased when he got up this morning 'cos it was raining, but after he did a wee bit of work for my MH, the rain went off and he had to go out. I kept him company and he liked that.

I went into the gym for a while with my MH and I sniffed around for a while and then I sat on my wee mat and I watched as she went on her bike, then we went into the garden and played for a while and it was time for my little legs to get exercise and I ran and ran lots of times round my garden and then we went and talked to my DH and we all had a wee rest.

I think we might all be in bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment