Thursday 19 July 2012

Normality Rules


Yes, all is well---and normal!---chez Squeak. I have had a good day and I have not had any silly ideas to worry me. Oh how my MH laughed when I told her what I thought I had heard yesterday. She told me I was a silly billy and then she told me she loved me, and I purred so loud my DH had to turn up his radio! Hee hee :))

We have just all done our normal things today---me and my DH in the greenhouse and me and my MH in the gym and then in the garden for a wee while. And then of course we had to give the lady cows a wee drink and that is my cue to explore and enjoy myself in the long grass. And I can do that quite easily for a long, long time.




My DH said his eye is much better now and that I look even MORE adorable that before he got it fixed, but I think that is a wee joke, although I am not arguing with him!

Last night I lay on my MH's knee for a long time and I purred and snored and had wonderful dreams and this time I didn't eavesdrop. I just sleeped, and it was good. Then I went out hunting until it got very late and even my DH had gone to bed by the time I sneaked in my window, had a wee biscuit and curled up on my MH's feets and we both snored until the morning came and wakened us.

And then another day for Squeak began. Oh yes, I have a very good life and I hope you have a good life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment