Thursday 16 August 2012

Another Good Day


I have had a brilliant day today even though it has been very misty, but that disappeared fairly quickly and I was able to get out and I played a lot and hunted a lot.

My humans have been outside too and I have liked playing with them. Unfortunately, the weather got so good that my MH was able to take out the lawn mower and cut all my grass, so I took off for a while and let her get on with it. It is still not my favourite machine!

I took my DH down the path to give some water to the mummy cows and the baby cows and that made us all very happy. The babies are getting big and I like talking to them. I go to see them late at night and then I nip in through my window and snuggle up beside my MH for a wee snooze.

I like all this good weather 'cos it means I can come and go as I please and I love being outside and playing with all my wee animal friends and I know they like seeing me too.

In the evening, I get to sit on my MH's knee while we are watching television and that too makes me happy. So happy, in fact, that I start to purr and I make so much noise that my MH has to turn up the television 'cos she can't hear it, but she says she would rather listen to me purring than listen to the television.




And I can fully understand that!

No comments:

Post a Comment