Saturday 1 September 2012

Flying Friends


My humans were away out last night to have dinner with friends on the Mainland and so I was left alone.

I was OK though 'cos I had been busy with my MH through the day doing lots of things and playing with her lots of times, so I was quite happy to get the house to myself and for some peace and quiet.I even had a snooze in my peedie hoose and it was lovely.




It was quite a good night so the window was left open for me and that's where the flying friends come in---literally! My MH had left a light on in my living room for me so that I didn't bump into the furniture in the dark, she said. I don't think she has heard of my special eyesight! However, in came moths and flies and daddy long legs and my humans had to shoo them all out when they came home again. Silly MH!

I have a new place to sleep through the day. When my MH is using her computer, I snuggle in at her left side on the couch with my adorable little bum on thr arm of the couch and my wee head on her computer, so she can tickle my little tummy and pat my little head as she types and we are both very happy then.

I hope you are very happy too this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment