Monday 10 September 2012

Rascal


Now, I know that when you look at today's picture, you will find it hard to believe that my MH could possibly call me a rascal. Sometimes she even calls me 'monster'! Yes, it shocked me too, but I shall tell you why, and maybe you will understand.




My MH had to go out very early again this morning and off I went a-hunting and a-playing and generally just being a happy puss and I catched a bird and brought it home as a present for my MH when she got back. I put it neatly beside my feeding dishes 'cos I knew she would definitely see it there---and she did! Now, she doesn't know whether I made this bird be dead or whether I found it dead, and I am not telling, but even at that, she wasn't very happy with me, and she told me so. But I wasn't a rascal then.

She went for a wee sleep after she had done all her housework and I cuddled up beside her and purred for her and she liked that, so I knew I was forgiven. It doesn't really take much for her to forgive me. Just a wee squeak or a wee purr or a special look on my part and all is back to normal. But I was still not a rascal.


It was when we went into the gym that I was one. She started on her treadmill and then off she went on her bike with her little legs going really fast and I sat and watched as she walked and biked and puffed----a lot!-----and then when she was finished, I knew it was playtime. When she is doing her exercises, she listens to her i-pod with her ear plugs in. I can always tell what kind of music she is hearing by the speed of her little legs, and oh, dear reader, you should see them when she is listening to Zorba's Dance! It is quite hysterical!! Sometimes I have to go outside to roll laughing on the grass 'cos I know she would be upset if she saw me, but oh my, my, it is so funny.

Anyway, when she starts to roll up her ear plugs into their little case, I try to catch the end of them, and I climbed up so high today, I was nearly in the top pocket of her fleece! Oh we did giggle a lot and that's when she called me a rascal.

But I am an adorable rascal, without any doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment