Friday 11 January 2013

I'm Confused


You may have noticed that you didn't hear from me yesterday, and I am confused as to why not. Let me explain.

My humans went away out for the day I was left all on my own, but it was OK 'cos there was no wind and my MH left the window open for me so I was able to nip in and out so that was Ok.

They came home and made a fuss of me and that was more than all right. They told me everything they had done and my DH had been to see the optician and his eye is fine so we are all happy.

We had a play and our dinner and then my MH got her computer out to let you know what I had been doing, but she told me that she couldn't do it 'cos she didn't have a broad band, and that made me confused 'cos I have never seen a band in my house, so what does my MH use?

OR! Am I getting like my DH and have been sleeping all through these bands that come into my house when my MH is telling you all about me. Yes, I am confused.

We have had a good day today and I have been playing with my toys and my MH and we have had lots of fun which makes me very happy.




My MH says she is going to write my blog now, so I am going to try and stay awake to see if this band comes----or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment