Monday 13 May 2013

Oh Dear


 I nearly had visitors last night but my humans wouldn't let them in. Now, isn't that sad? Before you start thinking that my humans were being rude, I need to tell you that my visitors were sheeps!

My DH was in my kitchen looking out of the window and there in my garden was a mummy sheep and her two little babies and I am sure they were coming to see me. He told my MH and she said she didn't want them to make a mess of her new cut grass so she told him to go and shoo them away.

That made me sad 'cos I wanted them to come in to my house so that I could show them my toys, but that was met with a definite 'No way, Squeak!' ----- and I don't need to tell you who said that! So I jumped up on to my couch and had a wee sulk.

                                             

I have been on my own today as my humans were away to Kirkwall and my MH said that the fizzy-o lady was pleased with her, so my MH was pleased when she came home and I got an extra special big cuddle which I loved.

Maybe I will sit on her knee and if I give her lots of cuddles and my very special purrs, she will let the little sheeps come in tomorrow. Maybe?

2 comments:

  1. There are some baby coos in the field opposite my house, they look sad in the rain....shall I send them up to visit you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would say 'yes' in a minute---but, you know the Boss as well as I do!

    Does that answer your question? Hee hee :-)))

    ReplyDelete