Tuesday 2 July 2013

Baking Day


I jut love when my MH is baking 'cos I sit on the chair in my kitchen and she talks to me all the time she is working and you know that I like that a lot. I listen very carefully and I purr a lot and you know my MH likes that, so we make each other happy.

She made some scones and some fruit buns which are my DH's favourite and then she made some pancakes and this little one is for me. I haven't eaten it yet, but I might have a wee bit of it when I come back in from an evening's hunting.

               
I have had another good day just doing a lot more of the same kind of things that make me just a happy little pussy cat and when I get a bit tired, then I go and find my MH and I snuggle up beside her if she is sitting on my couch and we have a wee rest  then I get a big cuddle and I purr some more. I purr a lot, you know.

My DH is still busy working on my garden to make it nice for us all and at one point he was outside the fence with all the cows and they were standing beside him as he was working, but he came inside the garden very quickly when he saw the big bully-boy coming to see what was happening. My DH can move quite quickly I have discovered!

I was just settling down for my afternoon siesta when I was asked to pose for today's picture and I think I have done very well.



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment