Wednesday 25 September 2013

A Good Day


Nothing too exciting and nothing too much out of the ordinary, but a good day none the less. I am generally a happy little puss, but the incident with 'the bell' has upset me a bit and at night when I am sitting on my window sill, I sometimes forget that it's not there any more and I stretch my adorable little paw up to clout it and then I get all disappointed again.

However, today, I managed to put all that behind me and I have had a good day. As usual, my humans were both out but my MH was back home to me just after lunch time and we had a chat and a cuddle before she started her work at the table and I sat on the back of my couch and watched her.

She has made lots of cards and now she is decorating them, so there are lots of glittery things lying around and these wee twinkly things catch my eye and I try and pick them up with my adorable little paw and sometimes---just sometimes---- I get in the way of my MH's creativity and she calls me a monkey and chases me off the table, but she smiles when she says that, so I know she is not really angry with me. She never is, is she?

I sat on the window sill for a while and I had a rest inside my wee hoose and then I got a big treat 'cos when my MH was finished playing with all her glittery bits and pieces, she took me out into my garden and played with me for a long time and I just loved that.

             

You all know how much I love being in the garden, especially with my humans, so it was a very special treat for me this afternoon, and I was still outside when my DH came home. He got a surprise too as I ran to greet him when he got out of his car and he gave me a big cuddle, so we have all been very happy today.

He told me that he had taken his sore knee to the doctor and has got some pills to make it better and he also had a shot on my MH's bike to give it some exercise ---his knee, not the bike!,--- but I had to go into the gym with him to show him what to do and he really appreciated that, and so did his sore knee.

I really don't know what my humans would do without me. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment