Saturday 21 September 2013

Late Night Surprise


Do you remember that I told you that my humans were going out last night? Well, they did and I was left on my own, but I was quite happy 'cos I was a bit sleepy and I thought I would have a snooze until they came home again.

I had just settled down and was in the middle of a wonderful dream where I was being a big brave hunter and I was chasing millions of ginormous mouses who were trying to invade my little island. Everyone else was too scared and had all runned away, but I just had a wee bite of my dinner, a wee biscuit and then I started hissing and spitting at all these mouses and they were so frightened of this adorable little pussy cat-----I am even adorable in my dreams!---that they all ran away and I was just about to be given a very special treat by everyone when the door opened and wakened me up! Boo.

                                


It was my DH who had decided to come home 'cos he had a sore knee and didn't think he could dance, so we had a chat together and then I settled down  to see if I could find my dream again, but sadly it had gone, so I never got my reward or my treat. I was not very pleased.

Anyway, after I had had a wee nap, I went outside to play and as the rain had stopped I stayed outside for a long time and it was when I came back in that I got a very pleasant surprise cos my MH had come back and I hadn't heard her coming, so by the time I went inside, she had had her shower and was sitting on my couch with her big furry dressing gown on, so I jumped right up on her knee and purred.

I kneaded her dressing gown with my little front paws and purred so loudly that my DH couldn't hear the television and had to turn it up, but they both laughed at me and because they were happy, I was happy too and I purred louder! It was funny.

When I had finally settled down on the dressing gown, my MH told me that somebody sang a song and it was an Orkney song all about  a house with wee mooses (mouses) in it and my MH said she thought about me when he was singing 'cos maybe these wee mooses were my friends.

So I had a very nice surprise and it did make up for getting my lovely dream spoiled! So my DH is all forgiven again. Hee hee. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment