Thursday 26 September 2013

More Good Fun


I am enjoying my routine in the evenings 'cos I have a long rest after my dinner and these past few nights I have been taking myself into my wee hoose for my evening siesta. It is lovely and cosy there, but I can see and hear everything that is going on in my living room, so I don't miss out.

I sleep until about ten o'clock and then I sit on the window sill for a while working out my 'plan of attack' for when I go out. I ask my MH for a wee biscuit and when I have had that, I go out to play and usually I stay out until one or two or sometimes three o'clock in the morning and then I nip back in my window, have another wee biscuit and cuddle up beside my MH till morning time. Quite a good life, eh?

I had a long sleep this morning, but then I went outside with my MH as she played with her window cleaning machine and we had good fun in my garden.

My little weather man friend said it would be dry today and tomorrow, so the humans decided that the windows would need to be washed so that they could see what our neighbours were getting up to. Hee hee. We really need binoculars to see our neighbours, but my MH still likes clean windows. Actually, I think she just likes playing with her window machine, but I am not complaining.

Then I heard the words that sent shivers through this adorable little body. LAWN MOWER! Oh I hate that thing, but I think that if it does come out tomorrow, then it might be the last time this year. It will be the last time forever, if I have my adorable little way!! Watch this space.

Now, I am going to share something with you which warmed the cockles of my little heart. My MH told me that she knows somebody who reads all about me at bed time  and they feel so warm and happy when they think about me and read about all the wonderful things I do, that they have a very good sleep. Sure that is lovely? I am such a clever little puss. I can help people and make them happy even when I am not with them. Brilliant!

                   

I have even learned to push open my gate, although I don't have to, 'cos I can nip through my fence when I want out of my garden, but I thought it might come in handy if I was able to open my gate so I have been practicing and I have almost perfected it, which does not surprise me at all. :-))

There seems to be no end to the talents that yours truly has.

2 comments:

  1. My dear friend Squeak, I am deeply concerned reading your blog that your humans have removed your means of communication. I am appalled to hear from MY person that SHE was complicit in this and agreed it was a necessary course of action.

    My person also informed me that if you wake your MH up too often in the night then you get SHUT OUT OF THE BEDROOM!! Well I had to have a lie down to recover from that news...well I would have had I not already been lying down...

    Squeak, Squeak, my friend, you really are NOT keeping your humans in order!! I can see I am going to have to give you further instruction. What are you a cat or a mouse?? Hmmm speaking of mice, time for supper..... I'll meet you down on the beach in 10 minutes and we can discuss.

    Your dear friend, HRH Princess Button (H to her friends).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear H. please do not be too hard on your human as she meant well and to be honest I think I was giving her a headache banging on my wind chime just where she was sitting!

    As for being shut out of the bedroom, I actually don't mind 'cos I can go to another room where there is no snoring! Hee hee. And my dear old MH does need her sleep, bless her.

    I think I am becoming rather soft in my older age, so perhaps I do need a refresher course from your very good and very wise self. Grovel, grovel :-))

    Until then, happy mousing, my feline friend.

    ReplyDelete