Monday 10 February 2014

Nothing to report


Because I have done very little today and I don't really know why. My humans had thought they might go to Kirkwall today so we were up quite early. Well, I say 'quite' early but it is probably the middle of the afternoon for some people. My humans don't like getting up early and it is only when they have to go away on the first boat that they get up very early, and today they were going with the second boat so they had to be up quite early, but when they did get up, they decided just to stay at home and look after me and I certainly wasn't complaining about that.

We started the day with a seat on my couch while my MH had her breakfast and I waited patiently until she was nearly finished and I got the last wee drop of milk and then I headed outside to see what was happening on my little island. I had a quick scoot round, said my 'good mornings' to some mouses and some birdies and then scooted in again just in time to see the vacuum cleaner coming out. Sigh :-(

So, I took to my bed and rested until all the housework was done and then it was back on to my couch to sit with the old dear while she recovered from all the hoovering and dusting. My DH had been nipping in and out too to do things in the workshop, but I just left him to it today as he seems to know what he is doing, but I did go into the gym with my MH and sat on the chair while she did all her exercises. I do like to keep my eye on her----just in case!

We played for a while in the afternoon, but for some reason, I wasn't really in the mood, so I lay on my couch and watched my MH playing with my toys until it finally dawned on her that I wasn't playing! Hee hee Oh, I can be a naughty little Squeak when I feel like it!


She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, poor old thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment