Thursday 17 April 2014

A Discovery


Remember I told you that I thought I was magic? Well, I have discovered that I can only do magic with some things but not with everything, and that made me a bit disappointed but then I decided that being a wee bit magic was still OK.

So now you are wondering how I found this out, aren't you? See! I knew I was magic Hee hee Well, picture the scene. Last night I was sitting on my MH's knee and she was sitting on my couch and we were waiting for her television programme to come on and my DH was playing on the computer in the study, and we were all comfortable and content, when suddenly there was a click and all my electricity went off and of course so did the television and the computer and my humans were not best pleased as you can imagine. My MH phoned the Hydro man and he said that all the lights were out all over the Highlands and the Islands and we would just have to wait. Oh dear.

That's when I thought I would try my magic and see if I could put all the lights back on again. So I did my magic moves, said my magic words and waited---nothing. I did it all again with a slight variation--just in case-- and waited---still nothing, so I just had a lie down and a wee think, and I have decided that maybe I can just do magic with the weather but not with the 'lectric. Shame.

Later on my DH phoned the Hydro man and he said that all the lights would soon be on, but by this time my MH decided she would just go to bed and because she didn't have her 'lectric blanket, I had to go with her and cuddle in close so that she was nice and cosy and she liked that a lot, and at midnight all the lights came on again and we were all very happy, but I stayed cuddled in beside her in case the 'lectric went off again.

We have had a good day and have all been working quite hard, so I have been busy with my humans watching what they have been doing and I am quite tired now, so I am going to settle down on my couch for a little snooze and then I shall hit the hunting grounds later on and see what I can find.

I went out last night and there was a strange pussy cat in my garden so I very politely asked it to leave, and it did---very quickly! I hope it doesn't come back again 'cos I don't like being unkind, but this is MY house and I will NOT have strange animals in it. Ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was very brave of you to ask the strange cat to leave your garden, my little one has turned herself into a house cat as she is too frightened of the cat who has moved in next door to go out anymore! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that did make me feel a wee bit sad. I love being outside and I would be a sad puss if I couldn't get out to play. I hope the naughty puss learns some manners soon.

    ReplyDelete