Friday 11 April 2014

Lots to Do


I have been quite a busy wee puss today. I have been playing with my MH as it was just us girls at home today 'cos Friday is one of the days my DH goes to the Cat Shop. Now, normally I am the centre of attention but I was not best pleased with the old dear today and I shall tell you why.

The weather on my little island hasn't been too great and when I saw my MH putting on her coat and going outside, I decided that she was going into the garden to play with me, but I was wrong. Oh so wrong! The silly old sausage took out the lawn mower! It was threatening to pour with rain and blow a gale and she decided to cut the grass!! I was not a happy Squeak, I can tell you, so I left them to it and went inside and curled up on my chair until they were finished. Fortunately the weather behaved until the old dear was finished and she was very, very pleased with her dear little self. Bless!


After a while, our friend N. brought in our boxes of messages and while my MH was putting them all away, I chased the bit of string all round my kitchen and then I carried it into my living room and played there for a while. I like playing with string. In fact, I like playing with all my toys and every time my MH plays with me, I pick a different toy and now she just leaves it all to me.


We played for a long time until I was a bit tired and then my MH sat at the table and made some cards and I just sat on my windowsill and watched the rain running down the window and tried not to listen when my MH kept telling me how lucky she had been to get all the grass cut before the rain came on.


Oh, she just LOVES it when she is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment