Wednesday 9 April 2014

Not Much News


It has just been a normal Wednesday Chez Squeak with my DH going to the Cat shop and my MH going out for a wee while and yours truly having a snooze till she came back.

We were all up quite early, and I nipped out to my garden to see what was happening before the old dear had to go out. If the weather is good enough, she leaves the window open for me, but today was a wee bit windy so she closed it which was fine by me 'cos I didn't really feel like going out. I saw her safely off the premises and showed her my 'I am really going to miss you' face, but as soon as the door was shut, I was all curled up on my bed with my 'I just love this' face on. Hee hee

I ran to greet her when I heard the door open and we sat on my couch and had a wee chat about mouses and sheeps and world affairs in general before we went out to feed the birdies and then I sat on my window sill and just waited to see who would come along for a feed and this is what I saw. A ginormous big seagull! My MH doesn't mind the big birdies getting some food, but she prefers if the littler birdies get their dinner first, but they must have been at somebody else's house today and this big gull got a LOT to eat.


We played on the carpet with my toys for a while and then we listened to my DH when he came home and told us all the things he had been doing in the shop, and that took us up till dinner time and between you and me dear friends, my wee lugs were getting a wee bit sore! He had a LOT to tell us!!


It is raining now so I don't know if I will be going outside tonight, but maybe I will find my intrepidness if I can remember where I left it, and I will go hunting in the rain and the wind and the dark.

Oh yes, 'Intrepid' is my middle name. "Squeak Intrepid Mathieson"---yep, that has a very nice ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment