Friday 9 May 2014

Another Good Day


I am having a really good time just now doing all sorts of things inside my house and in my garden and I am keeping my adorable little self very busy.


As you can see, I am still trying out boxes to see which ones suit me best. We get lots of boxes at my house 'cos that's how our messages come and I have a wee seat in them all to see which ones I like best. It is really good fun, but I am still happiest on my couch or on my MH's knee, but me being in the boxes makes my humans smile and that's all that matters.

It was girls day Chez Squeak today as my DH was away to the Cat shop and we have had a really lazy day but lots of good fun at the same time. I wandered in and out of my window while my MH was working in the kitchen with her steamer machine, and then after lunch time my friend M. came to see me and she brought our box of messages with her, so I gave her a special purr to say thank you as I am a very polite, well mannered little puss. Oh, and did I mention that some people find me adorable? Well they do and even though I say it myself, I think they are very right!

I went into the gym with the old dear and I wandered around the garden while she walked and cycled and when she was finished, we played for a long time on my grass and it was brilliant fun. I ran and jumped and sharpened my little claws and rolled on the grass and then on my path and it made me a very happy Squeak indeed.


I had a rest in the afternoon and then I was ready to run and meet my DH when he came home and I sat on my MH's knee while we listened to all the things he had been doing, but I am afraid I nodded off half way through. Sorry, DH. I will try harder next week!


I am looking forward to my weekend and I hope you have a very good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment