Thursday 20 November 2014

An Odd Day


It has been just me and my DH in my house today as my MH had to go away on the first boat to go to Kirkwall and she didn't come home to me until the late boat, so I have missed her lots and lots.

I still had a good day with my DH and the weather was good enough to let me out to play as often as I wanted to, so I was out lots of times and that helped pass the time for me but every time I heard a car I thought it was my MH and I got a wee bit disappointed when it wasn't, but then at about quarter past six o'clock tonight, she came home and I got the biggest cuddle in the whole world and that was good and it made up for all the disappointment.

So. You will have worked out that I can't tell you any more about my day 'cos although my DH loves me millions and he talks to me, he doesn't understand me like my MH does and although I play a wee bit with him and cuddle up beside him I am more my MH's pussy cat and she talks to me all the time. In fact, my dear friends, sometimes I take to my bed to give my adorable little lugs some peace and quiet.


But please don't tell the old dear. She would be very upset and I don't want that. So can it just be our little secret? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment