Thursday 27 November 2014

Just another day


And a very quiet day for us all. My DH has stayed in his little bed all day 'cos he isn't feeling very well and my MH has the funniest voice you have ever heard. It is all deep and husky and croaky and I think it sounds really funny but I didn't tell her that 'cos she says it is a wee bit sore when she tries to talk, so I have been very kind to her.

She told me that whenever she gets a cold it makes her voice go all funny so I think maybe that's what is wrong, but she got some medicine on the boat so hopefully it will be better soon. She wanted to phone my friend P. and H. in Germany but that will need to wait till she sounds better, but she asked me to tell them that she will phone soon.


So, my day was just a kind of normal one with me staying beside my DH while the old dear ran round the house with her vacuum cleaner and her dusters and when she was finished I went and sat on her knee and we had a nice time together. I did go outside once or twice and every time I come home, I jump up on the window sill then onto the leather chair at the window in my living room and it is then that my MH notices I have left lots of little paw prints on it and she has to keep washing it.

She told me she was going to knit me little boots but I told her that if I wear ANY boots, they will be real ones made specially for me, so she is thinking about it. I hope I get ones with laces 'cos whenever my MH goes anywhere she puts on her shoes and then when she comes back she has to take them off again, and I have the bestest of fun biting her laces, so if MY boots have laces I will have great fun while she ties them for me.

I think I am beginning to warm to this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment