Monday 17 November 2014

Monday Again


.... and me and the old dear were up very early, and boy, was it dark! It was like the middle of the night and my dear old MH needed a torch to find her car. I think she wishes she could see in the dark like me. I don't need a torch 'cos I have got brilliant eyesight even though one of my eyes is a bit 'funny'. There is a wee scratch on it and the vet thinks I got this when I was a teeny weeny baby puss, but I can see perfectly well, so we don't worry about it. You can see it when my MH uses her flash on her camera and then both my eyes look different, but I think that makes me a wee bit mysterious. Oh, adorable and mysterious. What a combination.

Anyway, I played out in the dark for a while but even the little birdies were still asleep so I didn't stay out too long and by the time I got home, my DH was getting ready to go to the Cat shop so we had a chat till my MH came home again and I sat on the couch with her while she had her breakfast and then we worked out what we would do with the rest of our day.


I knew it was Monday and I also knew that it was a housework day, so after I had lapped up all the milk from my MH's cereal, I went back to my little bed and to my delight I found her jacket that she had just taken off and it was so warm that I cuddled myself up in it and I had a snooze until the poor old vacuum cleaner was exhausted---and the old dear wasn't too far behind!

The rest of my day was good although I was left on my own for a while when my MH had to go out, but she always cuddles me and spends time with me when she comes home again, so it is almost worth it.

Almost, but not quite 'cos I am always at my happiest when we are all together in my house, and I am hoping that's how it will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment